Duplicate key error on rebuilding index

I am encountering some problems on my orientdb concerning indexes.

The servers file system was full and somebody restarted the nexus docker container, so now my indexes are corrupt.

I was pushing a build to the nexus when someone restarted the container…

I logged on on the orientdb console, and when I try to ebuild the index i get the following error:

orientdb {db=component}> REBUILD INDEX *

Rebuilding index(es)…$ANSI{green {db=component}} Error during index rebuild
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.ORecordDuplicatedException: Cannot index record #27:2092: found duplicated key ‘OCompositeKey{keys=[#24:1, null, vao/vao_base, vao_base_chrome]}’ in index ‘component_bucket_group_name_version_idx’ previously assigned to the record #25:2108
DB name=“component” INDEX=component_bucket_group_name_version_idx RID=#25:2108
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexUnique$1.validate(OIndexUnique.java:47)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexUnique$1.validate(OIndexUnique.java:37)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.sbtree.local.OSBTree.put(OSBTree.java:855)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.sbtree.local.OSBTree.validatedPut(OSBTree.java:261)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.engine.OSBTreeIndexEngine.validatedPut(OSBTreeIndexEngine.java:169)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.doValidatedPutIndexValue(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:2519)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.validatedPutIndexValue(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:2498)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexUnique.put(OIndexUnique.java:82)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexUnique.put(OIndexUnique.java:35)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexAbstract.populateIndex(OIndexAbstract.java:940)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexAbstract.indexCluster(OIndexAbstract.java:1040)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexAbstract.fillIndex(OIndexAbstract.java:539)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexAbstract.rebuild(OIndexAbstract.java:500)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexAbstract.rebuild(OIndexAbstract.java:403)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.index.OIndexAbstractDelegate.rebuild(OIndexAbstractDelegate.java:167)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.sql.OCommandExecutorSQLRebuildIndex.execute(OCommandExecutorSQLRebuildIndex.java:91)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.sql.OCommandExecutorSQLDelegate.execute(OCommandExecutorSQLDelegate.java:70)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.executeCommand(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:3400)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.command(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:3318)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.command.OCommandRequestTextAbstract.execute(OCommandRequestTextAbstract.java:69)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.console.OConsoleDatabaseApp.sqlCommand(OConsoleDatabaseApp.java:3076)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.console.OConsoleDatabaseApp.rebuildIndex(OConsoleDatabaseApp.java:1273)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.execute(OConsoleApplication.java:405)
at com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.executeCommands(OConsoleApplication.java:260)
at com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.run(OConsoleApplication.java:131)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.console.OConsoleDatabaseApp.main(OConsoleDatabaseApp.java:145)
at org.sonatype.nexus.orient.console.Main.main(Main.java:63)

Error: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.ORecordDuplicatedException: Cannot index record #27:2092: found duplicated key ‘OCompositeKey{keys=[#24:1, null, vao/vao_base, vao_base_chrome]}’ in index ‘component_bucket_group_name_version_idx’ previously assigned to the record #25:2108
DB name=“component” INDEX=component_bucket_group_name_version_idx RID=#25:2108

I am getting duplicate key errors on the indexes.

How can I rebuild the index? How can i remove this duplicate key?