Error on importing CSV via ETL/JSON

Hi all,

I am new to orientDB and trying to import some CSV data using the ETL JSON module, with no success. Can someone give me a hint of what is wrong?

I have orientDB running on Windows10. When running oetl.bat, following error occurs:

OrientDB etl v.3.0.23 - Veloce (build 6f15b98a4317a01a907edc0df1f165f48742c996, branch 3.0.x) https://www.orientdb.com
Exception in thread "main" com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OConfigurationException: Error on creating ETL processor
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.OETLProcessorConfigurator.parse(OETLProcessorConfigurator.java:153)
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.OETLProcessorConfigurator.parseConfigAndParameters(OETLProcessorConfigurator.java:92)
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.OETLProcessor.main(OETLProcessor.java:116)
Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.loader.OETLOrientDBLoader.createDatabasePool(OETLOrientDBLoader.java:442)
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.loader.OETLOrientDBLoader.configure(OETLOrientDBLoader.java:404)
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.OETLProcessorConfigurator.configureComponent(OETLProcessorConfigurator.java:158)
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.OETLProcessorConfigurator.configureLoader(OETLProcessorConfigurator.java:199)
        at com.orientechnologies.orient.etl.OETLProcessorConfigurator.parse(OETLProcessorConfigurator.java:129)
        ... 2 more

The CSV is pretty simple (ANSI encoded):

name
BRASILIEN
DÄNEMARK
DÄNEMARK
BANGLADESCH
SCHOTTLAND
NIGERIA
FRANKREICH
ITALIEN
FRANKREICH
ITALIEN
ITALIEN
FINNLAND

The JSON file is taken from the http://orientdb.com/docs/ pages and modified with the correct path and class entries:

{
  "config": { "log": "debug"},
  "source": { "file": { "path": "..\Edit_JSON\Demo_SpieleArchiv\Daten\countries.csv", "lock": true } },
  "extractor": { "csv": {} },
  "transformers": [
    { "vertex": { "class": "Laender", "skipDuplicates": true } }
  ],
  "loader" : {
    "orientdb": {
       "dbURL": "plocal:.\Databases\Demo_SpieleArchiv",
	   "dbUser": "admin",
	   "dbPassword": "admin",
       "dbType": "graph"
    }
  }
}

After a few (or a lot) more tries I’ve skipped windows and set up all on a linux machine (ubuntu 18.04) and the same JSON and CSV files (of course, I’ve adjusted the path to linux’ requirements) work fine. So it seems to be a windows-only-issue…