Inconsistency in EMBEDDEDSET and EMBEDDEDLIST

Although EMBEDDEDSET translates in Java to a LinkedHashSet and EMBEDDEDLIST to an ArrayList the order of the objects in the set is not maintained but it is maintained in a list.
So if I have a class Rules with two properties set and list and I insert the following:
insert into rules set list=[{“start”:"(",“property”:“VcenterCluster.VsphereDatacenter.Vcenter.name”,“operation”:“LIKE”,“value”:“vcapac-prod%”,“end”:")",“continuation”:“AND”},{“start”:"(",“property”:“name”,“operation”:“LIKE”,“value”:“chn-%”,“end”:")",“continuation”:null}], set=[{“start”:"(",“property”:“VcenterCluster.VsphereDatacenter.Vcenter.name”,“operation”:“LIKE”,“value”:“vcapac-prod%”,“end”:")",“continuation”:“AND”},{“start”:"(",“property”:“name”,“operation”:“LIKE”,“value”:“chn-%”,“end”:")",“continuation”:null}]

The result I’m getting is:
Set (LinkedHashSet) = [{start=(, property=name, end=), operation=LIKE, value=chn-%, continuation=null}, {start=(, property=VcenterCluster.VsphereDatacenter.Vcenter.name, end=), operation=LIKE, value=vcapac-prod%, continuation=AND}]
and
List (ArrayList) = [{start=(, property=VcenterCluster.VsphereDatacenter.Vcenter.name, end=), operation=LIKE, value=vcapac-prod%, continuation=AND}, {start=(, property=name, end=), operation=LIKE, value=chn-%, continuation=null}]